Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Alive at Five, partial lineup


It's that time again. I got my annual Facebook invite for the ongoing Alive At Five event.
Which made me wonder if the lineup had been announced yet. Well, it hasn't officially. And, after so many people were mad at him last year, I kinda doubt Kevin Marshall will make a fake one again this year either. In fact, I'm still mad Flava Flav didn't actually come.
BUT...it seems two artists have confirmed this year. For June 9, The Marshall Tucker Band is playing and June 16 10,000 Maniacs will take the Corning Preserve stage. The series starts on June 2, according to the Facebook event and Albany's Web site.
I actually really enjoy "These Are The Days" by 10,000 maniacs (the song brings back a lot of nostalgia from college and being in my sorority in Chi Omega since it was kinda our theme song....my friends from the sorority still play it at their weddings). So, I'll probably be going to that one. :)
Let's keep our fingers crossed for Flava Flav this year too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home