Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

International Rewards



This BBC story gives a whole new meaning to your international rewards points. And is just one example of why I love reading the BBC news site.



One German re-insurance company (they insure other insurance companies) rewarded their sales people with a brothel party in Budapest, Hungary. According to the article, based on a German newspaper's story, the "orgy" took place in a bath house where the men could do anything they liked.



Since this is a family newspaper (*achem*) I won't go into too much more detail but I encourage you to read the article. I also encourage you to realize that Budapest is actually a very historical city with more than just whore houses. My brief stay there was to see a huge art museum, a couple castles, and the opera house. I remember their money system being kinda confusing but I think they have since changed over to the Euro - which makes me wonder if the participating 20 girls got tipped for their services in the insurance party.



I actually just won an incentive from The Record (Visa and Regal gift cards) this week for making 40 videos for our Website in one month. I don't know whether to be jealous, or grateful that I don't work for this re-insurance company.



And, on a side note, the most popular read article on the BBC site now is about the Rapture. Glad our (idiot) religious and non-religious folk can amuse the rest of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home