Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Beware of Moose



The Department of Environmental Conservation is warning motorists to watch out for moose on the loose. (yeah, I had to use that rhyming moose cliche....it's in my media ink-drenched blood)



Apparently, this is the time of year when the moose breed and sightings might be a bit more prevalent, according to the DEC.



Now that I think about it, it was around this time last year that my brother saw a moose near my parent's place in Grafton. He was just out for a run and ran right into a moose.



While I personally would love to see one, I'm not sure the best time of year would be mating season. They tend to be a bit more aggressive, or so I hear.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home