Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Never Thought I'd Be Excited to Get a Death Certificate






The Little Theater on the Farm in Fort Edward is in the midst of their 7th annual Haunted Barn.



Their site explains that "Between a community of souls and a dark evil forest, a family stood guard to protect their friends and neighbors. The forest learned how to get rid of that family and now they are gone."



I have two tickets for the haunted house. Only the $5 tickets actually have "Standard Certificate of Death" on them (complete with official filing info for the Division of Vital Statistics - State Board of Health). This group that does kid around. Well, they do...but in a cool, creepy way.



I've never been but it's this Friday and Saturday (Oct. 28 and 29 from 6pm to 9pm at 27 Plum Road in Fort Edward).



Enter if you dare. I think I'm daring to Friday night.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home