Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tips on Contacting Folks in the Philippines

My freshman year of college (2001) I lived in a dorm room next to two girls from New York City. I remember watching them try to call friends and family frantically on 9/11 and the days after but all the lines were tied up.

Since I know how hard it is for folks trying to check on their family after a disaster, I thought I would share this link which has a few good tips for people trying to contact loved ones in the recently hit Philippines. And here's an update on the latest regarding the storm - the strongest in world history - and recovery effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home