Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Cadbury Creme Eggs Recipe Changed in U.K.

UPDATE: Not changing in the U.S., according to the Huffington Post.

According to The Mirror, the Cadbury Creme Eggs in the United States this season will not be made with actual Cadbury chocolate. Instead, it will be with a regular cocoa mix.

To be clear, I *love* these creme eggs as much as the next person - possibly even more. They're delicious. Horrible for you. But delicious. And, they're really fun to hide and find at the Grown Up Egg Hunt.



Also, to be clear and honest, I've never really been a big fan of Cadbury chocolate. In fact, I may go as far as to say it's a bit overrated (sorry, England). Of all the chocolates in all the world, Cadbury has never really been among my top favorites (I'm more of a Lindt, Gertrude Hawk, Milka - kinda girl).

With that said, I am interested to see how this new combination tastes. If it is horrible, well....that'll be dealt with in another blog.

I will say, if they ever change their creme recipe there will likely be hell to pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home